- About NEHP
- Contact Us
NEHP can handle everything from the design, build, install and turnover of all types of equipment utility distribution systems as well as complex semiconductor equipment and tool installations. We build off-the-shelf utility racks for use in the sub-fab or in the chase area of your facility or choose the modular, drop-in model.
The advantages of modularization include significant financial and time savings. In addition, these savings can materialize into a competitive advantage for your business. With NEHP modules replacing stick-built construction, the following savings are typically realized:
- Time to installation reduced by 17%-47%
- Cost of installation reduced by 10%-20%
- Footprint reduced 10%-15%
- On-site labor reduced up to 44%
- On-site activity reduced by 50%
- Complexity of procurement reduced with fewer vendors and fewer purchase orders
- Increased safety
Shown is an example of one of our patented, drop-in floor modules for Process Cooling Water (PCW), and inert gases combined.